Learn portrait photo retouching and effects for fun or profit!
Many of my university students have went on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the side for extra income.
Learn the industry-standard portrait photo editing techniques today!
This masterclass has five various areas:
- Portrait Lighting and Color Corrections
- Industry-Standard Portrait Retouching Technique
- RAW Retouching Effects and Corrections
- Portrait Stylizing and Special Effects to Use for Clients
- Advanced Black-and-White Conversions
This is the course that can teach you everything you need to know to advance in portrait photography Photoshop editing, whether you’re a professional photographer looking to offer more services to clients and increase income, or a hobbyist looking to improve personal photos.
Ever wonder how portrait photographers have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look so flawless in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such detailed tonality and sharpness? Or how that couple’s wedding photos feature that “pop out of the frame” special effect?
These are methods you can use to improve your own photos for fun, or you can apply them to photos in your portfolio to attract more clients.
Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, professional and executive photos, maternity photos, and all the other various categories of portrait photos.
Enrollment in this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures where students “learn by doing.”
Signing up for the course also includes
- Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that you’ve been working on so fellow students and I can critique and give feedback!)
- Access to all future lectures that are added to this course (that may be a result of questions from the discussions forums) or new techniques related to portrait photography
- Free support files to follow along in the lectures (most of the lectures feature the same photos available for download, but students are free to use their own photos, of course)
- Besides over 5 hours of lectures, I also include helpful handouts on file formats, color terminology, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching checklist.
Skills Learned in the Course
- Edit and improve portrait photos professionally in Photoshop.
- Improve lighting, color, composition, and sharpness with Photoshop.
- Apply industry-standard Photoshop retouching techniques in portrait photos.
- Use Photoshop to create special effects in portrait photos.
- Convert color photos to black-and-white in an artistic manner in Photoshop.
- Stylize and add interest to portrait photos.
- Anyone interested in learning the essential Photoshop techniques in portrait photography.
- Portrait photographers who want to offer extra services to clients such as special effects, color and lighting correction, retouching, and advanced black-and-white conversions.
Get Started Mastering Photoshop Retouching and Effects
Learn more and enroll to master Adobe Photoshop portrait retouching and effects!